Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mason's 'Spring Break'

We figured out the Wacky outfit for Wednesday.  I think it's a little harder with boys because they don't wear patterns and everything goes together.  But on that note, here we were...


Thursday was crazy hair day.  Brody decided to get in on the fun that day.  


They made mustaches during the day to match his shirt, and Mason brought his home.  He loves mustaches.  


Brody does not.


 Friday was St. Patty's day attire.  


Mom of the year story right here :
One night this week we were getting the boys ready for baths and I noticed Mason had two pair of underwear on.  This was after school, meaning he had been like that all day.  I thought back to that morning and remembered we were having a difference of opinions on what shirt he wanted to wear.  I helped him put his shirt on first instead of underwear, which I usually do first.  I guess I couldn't see that I never took the other pair off, and I put his new pair on.  And that is how he went off to school wearing two pairs of underwear.  The next day his teacher of course asked me about it.  She said she had assumed he probably just dressed himself...I had to tell her, nope, it was me!



We are loving the time change and daylight after work.  John and Mason have been playing baseball.  I will say, he can hit the ball pretty good.  I hate that we couldn't get him on a team.  

I love this picture...it just shows you how much fun John has out there too.  Mason had just hit the ball and turned around to ask me if I saw, and John made a diving catch.  He said right after this that "he still has it".


I had gotten a box mix of chocolate chip cookies at William Sonoma the other day when I drug the boys there.  (Mason had been eyeing them)  We got home and basically, I totally ruined them by mixing the wrong stuff together right off the bat.  Mason was pretty upset, so I ended up finding the ingredients in the kitchen to make homemade cookies instead.  They were awesome.  Will be doing more often. 

Great way to end a "Spring Break Week".

No comments:

Post a Comment