Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our Mime

Welp, Ole Miss won the SEC Championship on Sunday.  Crazy.  It was a pretty exciting day!



We grilled out the other night and I was surprised Mason ate all of his chicken.  He said I was the best cook and it was "his favorite".  =)  Anyways, I took his picture to show my mom.  He wasn't happy with this one and wanted me to take his picture doing a "silly face".


This is what I got...
I mean, is he trying to be a mime or what?!  I thought it was hilarious.  
But he approved this picture.  



John went to the Grizzlies game Monday night with work.  They were in the best seats.  I didn't know this until he walked in with this sucker on...
And for the record, I haven't been to one game this year!!  Every time we get tickets I cant go, or he only got one ticket.




John and Mason had Dads' Night at his school last night.  That meant I got some one on one time with this little guy.  (I think he is going to keep those pretty blue eyes like his Daddy and brother)
 We went to the grocery store and then just hung out.  I never thought I would be so excited to go to the grocery store with one kid.  But goodness, it is just much harder with two.



John and Mason seemed to both have had a really good time.  Mason came in talking nonstop about what all they had done and how it was Dads only, no Moms.  They got their picture taken there, but I don't have it yet.

He did come home with this basketball painted on his face.  He did NOT want to scrub it off.



And here were some good snuggles this morning.  
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment