We had beautiful weather this weekend. It was sunny and 75 yesterday. Perfect day to go to the park. I am so ready for more weather like this.
Sunny day at Memphis Pizza Cafe.
If ya can't eat the pizza...might as well sleep.
I also seem to think that winter clothes are terrible for baby boys! Most are just so ugly. But summer is much much better. Even the casual outfits are cute. Makes me much happier. =)
We went to Shelby Farms. The playground there is just so nice. Mason absolutely loves it.
He could not figure out how to get back onto the ropes. Needed help from his Daddy.
We did have a little incident. They have a tall tree house that you climb (four different levels) and at the end is a fast slide. Mason did awesome the first couple of times (he was the smallest kiddo out there), but he ended up falling trying to get up the third level. John said he saw him slide all the way back down and apparently, hit his nose on every bar too. A little girl helped him get the rest of the way down because he had a bad bloody nose. Of course, John freaked out but Mason was fine. =) Just needed some TLC and a lot of tissue.
The boys playing together. I can see we are going to have some fights over sharing in our future...
This little guy is so snotty and I don't think he feels that well. His teeth are coming in also, which can't be helping.
At the last minute, we ended up getting four Elton John tickets for Saturday night. After asking a few people to come with us who couldn't, John told me to make it a girls night. Lets be honest, this wasn't a concert on his bucket list but it was VERY sweet of him to stay home with the boys and let me go. Elton John put on a great show! It's amazing that he can still sound so good and sing for three straight hours after all of these years.
Such a fun night.
Today our Ole Miss basketball team plays in the SEC Championship game against Florida. I am confident in saying that as long as I have been an Ole Miss fan...I have never been able to say I would be watching us play in an SEC championship game.
Here is John and Brody watching ESPN before the game about all this bracketology junk for the NCAA tournament that has been discussed for the last month...Brody was really into it, but I am beyond tired of it all! Ready for Selection Sunday tonight!
Hotty Toddy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment