Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow and Baby Showers

I had been looking forward to this past weekend for a while.  It was one of my dental hygiene friend's baby shower.  Since some of our friends live out of town, we decided to do her girls' brunch Saturday morning and then her big couple's shower her boss threw for her that night.  

We woke up Saturday morning with snow.  It ended up snowing pretty nice sized flakes all day long.  Nothing stuck of course, but it was really pretty.  Mason wanted to go check it out.  

Proof that it snowed.

Mason was running around trying to "catch" the snow flakes.


I just look like I have dandruff.

We only stayed out there for a minute or two.  Mason said it was too cold.  



Just had to throw this picture in. =)



I left the men for a couple of hours for brunch.  We each drank one of these (well Tara had a mimosa minus the champagne), ate too much, and talked forever.  Love when we get together.  



Saturday night we headed to her couple's shower.  

Such a fun night.  It's also crazy to think me and Steph have two kiddos, Brittany and Megan each have one, and now Tara will soon be a mommy.  My how times have changed.  =)


I put Brody in his new little outfit I ordered off Etsy Sunday afternoon.  Turns out, anyone can make these knee socks!  I'm gonna see if my mom can do some!  (when I said everyone, I was not including myself)  But I just think they are so cute. 


John ended up getting the stomach bug late Sunday night/early Monday morning.  It was a bad one.  I walked behind him Lysoling everything...it isn't like we have an extra bedroom to isolate yourself!  I did everything I could to keep it from spreading to anyone else...including acting like he had the Plague.  He had no friends for a while.  =(  BUT so far, it looks like we have all escaped it.  Fingers crossed.


Mason had school pictures Monday.  Here he was before school.  He told me he would do a good smile...we shall see.  
Brody has to chill on the floor while I'm getting Mason ready in the morning if John isn't there (or in this case, sick as a dog).  He tries to irritate Mason and get to his toys.  



Tonight was bath night.  Mason thought Brody needed to learn how to make a fishy face.  

I think Brody's arm is almost the size of Mason's!  



No comments:

Post a Comment