Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekend: Food, Sports, and A Tooth

We headed to Blue Plate Saturday morning.  Who doesn't love their biscuits and gravy?  Mason was pretty excited. 



We had a few errands to run after breakfast.  We needed to check out some Easter outfits and pick up some soccer gear.  We signed Mason up for a tiny tots soccer program.  It is very difficult to find a program for a 3 year old.  No t-ball leagues (our church wouldn't even budge on age), and this was really the only soccer league I found.  It is only 7 weeks and really just practice and a little scrimmage after, but I think he will enjoy it.  He sure had fun picking out his gear.  (and fortunately for me, he chose the one soccer ball out of about 30 that was on sale.  Score!)




We dropped both boys off at my parents after for a day/night date to celebrate our anniversary.  We had a great day and I am sure the boys would also agree.  =)

We went to Brookhaven to grab lunch and watch the Ole Miss/LSU basketball game.  It turned out to be a beautiful day and it was nice to just sit there with some friends and hang out during the day.


Emily and I


The rest of the gang.  The guys were obviously excited about having their picture made. 



John and I had plans for dinner at Jim's Place Saturday night.  We had an entertaining night...there were some crazy people dining around us.  But we had a great time (lots to talk about regarding the drunk people) and really good food.


Somebody was happy to see us in the morning...


But he was probably more happy because his tooth finally broke through.  (yes, my hands are all up in his grill)


Or the fact that he loves scooting backwards...




This week is Spring Break at Mason's Preschool.  Fortunately, that just means his main teacher is gone, but the assistants are all there.  There are quite a few kids out... I am sure with parents who are teachers or older siblings out of school.  

But they are having a pretty fun week with a different theme each day. 

Monday was pajama day.  He wore his Superman pjs.


And today was Character/Sports Theme.  There were little girls with princess outfits on, but we opted for the sports theme.  We went with our trusty Ole Miss jersey (we have used for 3 years now).


I still have to figure out what he is going to wear for Wacky outfit day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment