I don't really have too many things to blog about...our boring life just keeps on trucking along.
Mason is always wanting in a picture if he sees my phone.
Last night, Mom and I went on a date. John and I got her and myself tickets to Memphis, The Musical for Christmas. We had a great time. Hands down, best musical I have ever seen.
Before heading to the Orpheum, we ate pizza at Aldo's downtown. Their BBQ pizza is amazing. Why hasn't anyone else thought of putting cole slaw on it?!?! Genius.
This morning Mason insisted that I take his and Brody's picture. I'm sure Brody was wondering what in the world was going on...
Speaking of Brody, he is officially crawling. It is now his main method of transportation. And so it begins...
Also, as his hair continues to grow out (looks like he is going to have as much as Mason!), it is starting to curl on the ends. So cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment