Mason had field day at CTK this past Friday. I tried to get off work but it didn't work out. My mom was able to go and help. She said she had a great time and Mason was so excited she was able to make it. I was especially happy because she was able to send me pictures throughout the day.
Here he was at the baseball station. Their class had green shirts. Of course, the youth extra small is humongous on a 3 year old but that didn't stop them.
Jumping over these sticks. (which looks a lot like a horse's jump)
Love this picture.
But this picture is my favorite. They look like they are having a blast, but look at that competitive glare on Mason's face. I know he is thinking, I better not get beat by a girl!
His class.
He was so tired when I picked him up for school, but he somehow managed to stay awake at El Mezcal for dinner. Most likely this strawberry daiquiri did the trick. (of course it is a virgin) He REALLY liked it.
And to end the day, I put on my field day shirt that I had gotten so we could be twinkies. I had bought one in case I would be able to go and help.
He has been talking about Field Day all weekend, so I know he really enjoyed it. This is the first of many I am sure!







No comments:
Post a Comment