Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Three and a Half

Mr. Mason turned 3 1/2 today.  =) 
We like birthdays around here so I kept telling him it was his half bday.  Of course, there were no gifts or sweets involved, but who doesn't like to feel special?
(love the hand in his pocket)

Mason is the sweetest little guy I know, but he is such a boy. 
He is a wild little fella who can run around FOREVER.  
He has no inside voice.  He is very loud, and I am trying to figure out where this came from.  (we all know it wasn't his father so I guess it is in me somewhere)  
He loves hugs. 
He is very caring and gets so concerned if something is wrong. 
He does not like bugs or spiders.
His new thing is telling girls, "Hey, you look pretty."
He also is now saying, "Leave me alone."  (can't believe it is already starting!)
Not to mention, he locked himself in a room the other day! (we have keys to get in)
He does not forget a thing!
He still sucks on those two fingers and if you don't believe me, look at his teeth.  =(
Before bed, we read a book, say a prayer, and then we give each other a hug, kiss, high five, and rock.
His prayer before bed tonight: he is thankful for Brody, Daddy, Mommy, Emma, Mickey Mouse, Pops, Grandma and Grandpa, and Reese. 
He loves school and doesn't want to leave some days.
He is still into cars, but sure does love playing on the iPad.
Would choose to be outside anytime of the day if he could.
He can make his little brother happy at the drop of a hat. 



Speaking of his brother, here are the boys playing before bed one night.  Mason was sharing his cars and Brody was loving it.  I think he is falling into his brothers footsteps.


This little booger went back to the doctor AGAIN!  The Augmentin isn't working and ear infections are still going strong.  He put us on a new antibiotic in a completely different family.  Hopefully this is just some crazy anaerobic bacteria causing this particular infection and it will go away...or else we maybe looking at tubes in our future. 


With this warmer weather comes fun clothes.  We really just had tons of footed pjs that Mason wore up until now.  We have all kinds of fun hand me downs now!


John had to go to Chicago for work early this morning and won't be back until late Thursday night.  The boys and I went to my parents for burgers tonight.  We did lots of playing.  Mom found this cool seesaw and we tested it out.  


Mason got on and got it going...

I know this is blurry, but you can see how hard Brody is laughing.  Mason had them going pretty fast. 



Right after I had give the boys baths, John sends me this. 


They went to the Cubs game because they were playing the Rangers.  But obviously they got some great seats.  Looks like he is doing fine without us.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment