Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

We had the best Easter.  (and Im about to show you wayyyy too many pictures of it all)
I just felt so blessed all day to have two healthy children and wonderful family and friends surrounding us.  Sometimes I feel like our lives just get so hectic that we go through our day just to get through it.  But it's days like this that make you stop and just take it all in.  And we have so much to be thankful for.


Brody woke us all up around 6:30 Easter morning.  Here are the boys checking out their baskets.


He got it flipped over.


This is typical.  Happy little fella with spit up on the floor.


Every time Mason saw something, he would say "It is just what I wanted!"



We showed him all the eggs we dyed.  He was ready for us to hide them right away.


John and the boys.

Me with the two cutest and sweetest boys ever.


We headed to my parents real quick before church for the boys to open their Easter baskets that the bunny left at their house.  Ha


This was seriously at 9:30am...and he already had candy stuck in his teeth.



 Brody and Pops


The Fam


Love this picture.

This was the best we could do.

My aunt and uncle from Cleveland.

This little guy had such a fun day.  First he played with Sean.

He got to enjoy these fun cupcakes my mom made.


Then it was Easter egg hunting time.  It was awesome.  He was the only one hunting and it was very entertaining.  Every time he found an egg he would say, "Oh no, another one!"  or "How did that get there?!"

He made sure Sean came out and helped him.

Which worked out great because Mason needed help to get the eggs up high.  Right after this he said, "Did you see how tall I was?"

He found all the eggs and ate almost every last bit of the candy in them.
Next he got to play with Mr. Ronnie.  He had a blast and the next time we need a babysitter...he is going to their house!  =)


But look how tired he is.  To say he was worn out is an understatement.   And there are no pictures of Brody at lunch because he slept through the whole thing.  I think he slept for about three hours.


Like I said earlier, it was a great day and I am so blessed to have these three boys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment