This was a few days ago and taken in a matter of a couple of minutes. Just so many cute little faces.
And for the three month pictures. I was trying to get him to crack a smile but he wasn't really having it.
Here is months 1-3. I have been saying for the last couple of weeks that I think his weight gain has slowed down. I'm sure its from taking out those bottles during the night. But I think these pictures show there isn't too much of a change from 2 to 3 months.
Here is the Mason/Brody shot. They definitely look different here. But there are so many times during the day that he reminds me so much of Mason.
John got a smile out of him.
* sleeping from 8-8:30 to 5:30-6:30. It's different every night but it is nothing to complain about! I will say it a million times...swaddle, swaddle, swaddle!!! Velcrow and all!! It might look evil, but after a nights sleep...it will look like heaven. :)
* taking about 4oz every three hours during the day
* still takes a million cat naps or hour long naps during the day
* smiling all the time. he makes the sweetest noise like he's trying to laugh
* happiest when someone is talking to him. he just coos right back at ya
Again, I can't say how easy this child is. I feel like we have gotten into a routine and used to life as a family of four...it isn't as scary as we thought. Well, so far anyways. We shall see down the road how I feel about that. :)
I can't imagine life without this sweet little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment