Mason's new thing is saying everyone is his friend but Brody is his best friend he says. :)
Big smile.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures. Friday morning Brody woke up a little early and apparently woke up Mason. I got out of the shower and this is what I saw. Mason was trying so hard to go back to sleep but it just wasn't working. :)
It's just the sweetest picture. :)
Before preschool and Mrs. Pat's house one morning.
We went the the Ole Miss/Texas A&M game this past Saturday. I'm still heart broken by the end result. It was our second and last tailgate of the season. I just love this place.
Sunday, we had a birthday party for my friend's little boy Max. Mason had such a good time playing with the other boys and I was just trying to keep Brody warm! It has been so cold here lately! We had to make a Costco run after the party and we found out someone was a tad exhausted...
When we took him out of the car, he never woke up. John held him for a while but he was dead weight and ended up putting him in the cart. Didn't work out like we thought it would!
But don't worry, he was able to bounce right back to his cheerful self once he woke up! Here he is an hour later at home...
Just another night in the Brower house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment