Friday night after work.
Both boys doing a little tummy time.
When Mason saw the blow up dinosaur for his party. He was so excited.
Saturday morning we headed to Gibson's donuts for breakfast. Brody just hung out probably wondering why we were giving his big brother all this sugar so early in the morning.
We wanted to go to a pumpkin patch but we should've planned the night before because I had no idea how far away it was! We ended up just going to the little Harvest Fest at the Agricenter
The boys in their matching turkey shirts.
Picking out pumpkins for him and Brody.
Mason never puts those cars down.
They also had a small petting zoo. We spent one whole dollar on a tiny cup of food to feed the animals. I should've explained to Mason how it worked because he dumped the whole cup of food on the ground in front of the goat. :)
He was adamant that he wanted Brody to have this perfect white pumpkin so we got it.
I'm hoping next year we can plan better and go to a really fun pumpkin patch but we still had a lot of fun here. It helps that I was able to buy fresh produce and some boiled peanuts too!
Saturday night my cousin Sean and his cousin Brian celebrated their birthdays. Sean turned 39 and is a big Bama fan and Brian turned 40 and a big Tennessee fan. They always get together to watch the football game because it falls between their birthdays. This year since someone was turning the big 4-0, they had a bigger party at the Green Beetle downtown. I left the boys at home with John and went down with my parents. We had a great time!
Here are the birthday boys with their cakes.
And here is me with my awesome parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment