We went to the doctor the day before his bday. Dr Bubba or Dr Bubble as Mason says said he was perfect and we are very blessed. I would have to agree!
Weight: a whopping 28 pounds!!!! 25th percentile
Height: 36 inches. 25th percentile
So basically we have a very healthy little guy. :)
At three, Mason can sing all kinds of songs. This has really picked up now that he goes to "new school".
He can sing his ABCs and count (im not too sure how far he can count and he wasn't into it when I asked).
He is really not shy. Maybe sometimes but for the most part he's pretty outgoing.
He is so loving. He does wear his little heart on his sleeves sometimes.
He absolutely loves cars, trains, trucks, and Angry Birds. We have at least 100 small cars. He can tell you who got it for him and when you have messed with them. We came home from school today and he couldn't find purple car or blue car?! I had no idea what he was talking about but when I went back out to get something from my car, there sat purple car and blue car.
He is oh so smart. When we pick up Brody in the afternoon, he works Mrs. Pat over for some potty candy (m&ms). Today I told him she was out of potty candy. So he proceeded to go poop in the potty...that's when you get a toy out of the treasure chest. He told me he already checked and there were toys in there. He sat on that potty forever straining to get anything out!
Which leads me to him being potty trained. So. Much. Easier!!!!! Especially since we are buying diapers for Brody.
Speaking of Brody...
This little guy is about to catch up with Mason on weight!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment