Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Sweet Baby Boys

We had a fun UT tailgating baby shower for Robert and Becca. I was so nervous about the weather because the forecast was saying rain, but it turned out to be a perfect day! Our house is too small for a crowd watching a football game in front of one tv. We were able to borrow a tent and a tv to put in the backyard. Unfortunately UT lost to Georgia BUT it was a close game and I think all had a good time.






Some decorations inside...saw this on Pinterest.




And a yummy strawberry birthday cake.



Some of the boys


And the ladies. 





We had a fun time and were so glad we were able to do it! I'm so happy all of our kids will be close in age and be able to grow up together. I cannot wait for those baby boys to get here!

Brower party of nine coming to a restaurant near you! :)

1 comment:

  1. The day of birthday is only for the kids and everything must be planned suitable to their taste and choice. i remember the kids birthday party Boca Raton which was a great one for my kid and all other kids.

    ReplyDelete