I took one last picture of our 2 year old last night before bed.
Then we got to work. Since we were out of town most of last week (I will post about that later), I haven't had time to do anything yet for his birthday or birthday party. We had to get decorations, presents, food, etc. His party isn't until this weekend though thank goodness!
We decided to decorate his door with green streamers (party is dinosaur themed).
And then I made up all the goodie bags for his class. We had green bags filled with dinosaur stickers, a hot wheel, and crayons.
Mason was soooo excited when he woke up this morning and we told him it was finally his birthday! We headed straight to the table for blueberry muffins with a candle!
After he got dressed, I had to take a couple of pictures, of course, like every mom makes their kids do.
No lie, he walked right up to Brody and said, "Hey Brody, it's my birthday!". Ha. Then he leaned over and gave him a kiss. :)
Then we had to make a run to Gibsons Donuts. We brought donut holes for the kids in his class to eat during morning snacks. Who doesn't like donuts?!
When I picked him up this afternoon, they said he talked about his birthday all day and was so happy when they sang to him. I'm telling you, he has been looking forward to this day for a while! I just love it.
He wore this birthday hat at school all day long and has yet to take it off since we have been home.
We were going to get him a tricycle but John insisted we go on and get him a Big Wheel because he loved his when he was little. We can get him the bike later. Im not too sure if John was as keen on the whole Big Wheel idea once he started putting that thing together though. :)
Now we are about to head to dinner as a family of four to celebrate our cute 3 year old. He is a ball of energy and just the sweetest most sensitive little guy. I cant even begun to imagine my life without him. :)
Can't wait for his party Sunday!
Aww happy 3rd birthday Mason! It's adorable how excited he was for his birthday. I hope it was a great one. :)
ReplyDelete